Join us Marketing & Event Person | Part-time | Vienna Office
Are you aiming to make a positive impact? Eager to support hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs ready to tackle tomorrow’s challenges? Then we got to talk. At Startup Live we believe our generation faces challenges that can only be solved through innovative, entrepreneurial action. That’s why we are dedicated and passionate about empowering individuals, their ideas, and their organizations.
Over the years we have hosted more than 100 events in over 40 cities with 10.000+ participants, being the stepping-stone of big names like Runtastic, Shpock, mySugr, getsby, and many more!
If you want to shake things up and become part of this movement, we’d love to hear from you!
What we expect from you
- Dedication to support the startup ecosystem and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Willingness to go the extra mile and excel in your area
- Curiosity, being open and proactive with hands-on approach
- Never stop learning and improving and yes, we also do appreciate out-of-the-box thinking
- … being fun of course!
Why you should join our team?
- Work on programs dedicated to support entrepreneurs on a global scale
- Feel the beat of the heart of the European startup community
- Meet & collaborate with startups, entrepreneurs, partners & investors
- Get first startup experience and get inspired to build your own venture
- … and did we mention that you will be part of our amazing events everyone is talking about?
What do you have to do?
- Continuously revising the marketing and communications strategy and social channels
- Creating engaging written and graphic content;
- Knowledge of photoshop, canva or any other tool for graphic design
- Develop a comprehensive yearly/monthly/weekly marketing strategy
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of newsletter, and social media/marketing posts, personally or through delegation;
- Preparation of presentations and designs that get our messages across with high-quality visual impact
- Actively engage through social media platforms via commenting, following, DMs, etc;
- General and consistent upkeep of the website.
- Join a Startup Live Program nearby to fully understand our passion. You can check the upcoming schedule here.
- Check our current position and chose the one fitting best
- Let us know why you want to work with us and what you can contribute to our team
- Add your CV