E-Scooters, self-driving cars and new shared mobility models – the mobility landscape is being completely reshaped.
Driven by the fourth industrial revolution and due to major technological developments, including big data, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and the emergence of new, compact forms of energy, a range of new mobility options have emerged, bringing along a massive challenge as well as great opportunities.
While Google and Amazon are all making a splash in autonomous driving, market leaders like Kapsch are aiming to be one step ahead, opening their doors for the next generation of disruptors to shape the future of mobility together.
Kapsch is a globally operating technology company with stock-listed organizations that focuses on upcoming needs in the fields of communication and mobility. With innovative technology, products and solutions, Kapsch makes a significant contribution to a sustainable future in public and private transportation.
Introducing the Factory1 global accelerator program
The Factory1 global accelerator program was created to fill in the gap between new solutions in the intelligent mobility space and strengths of the multi-national corporation. Required are a functional prototype or working product with first reference customers, sales traction and of course an experienced team with a deep understanding of the technology and ready to go the extra mile.
Designed for industry pioneers in the fields of:
- Mobility data platform solutions
- Integrated urban mobility
- Autonomous transportation
- Maintenance of the future
- Payments and transaction processing
The benefits of Factory1:
The four months accelerating program provides financial resources, mentoring from Kapsch experts and opportunities to collaborate with Kapsch and our international partners. In addition, it includes:
- Overall EUR 160,000 (about USD 182,000) equity-free project funding
- Acceleration days in Vienna and the USA (Sillicon Valley)
- Coverage of all travel expenses by Kapsch
- Application phase until 12th December 2018
- Remote Video Pitches from 28th to 30th January 2019 – 15 startups are selected
- Kick-Off Days Vienna from 25th to 28th February 2019 – 4 finalists are selected
- Acceleration weeks in March, April (Silicon Valley) and May 2019
- Demo Day in Vienna from 17th to 18th June 2019
Are you ready to shape the future of mobility together with a market pioneer like Kapsch?
Apply for Factory1 2K19 until December 12th, 2018 (0:00am / CET).
More information and application at https://www.factory1.net.